Why can't I connect to online games, but I can use the internet?

Try turning off your firewall and see if that helps, if that's really the problem, try either allowing the game through the firewall

Why do my games say no Internet connection?

May be you are getting this error Internet connection not found. This problem should be resolved by stopping the game from the taskbar and restarting it when internet connection is enabled. If not, please turn off your device for 2 minutes, restart it, re-establish internet connection and then launch the game.

Try turning off your firewall and see if that helps, if that's really the problem, try either allowing the game through the firewall or try another firewall. They are probably being blocked or the owner of that network and the PC is blocking them.

Can't connect to online game's and internet is fine:

As long as you're not banned or you're old enough or don't have legal credentials to connect to a paid server, overall things should work. If bots or fraud are detected on the server, there is a good chance that you have been banned and you cannot connect to the game.

You can always ping the server and see where it is not connecting.

Why do some apps not work with wifi?

It is possible that it just needs to reboot or you have to go through its menu to check and make sure that something does not block access to those apps, especially if it has a built-in firewall setting. Also try to reboot your Wi-Fi network.

How do i fix apps not connecting to the internet?

Restart your device. It may sound simple, but sometimes it takes the same amount of time to fix a bad connection.

If restarting doesn't work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app "Wireless & networks" or "Connections."

Conclusion:

In this article we have brought you complete information of Why can't I connect to online games, but I can use the internet?

We hope that you found today's article useful. If you liked today's article, please let us know in the comment box.
I'm passionate about my work. I love the feeling of helping people and impressing them with my content. I have a wide range of topics, so I think you will enjoy the content I offer on my website.…

Post a Comment