Definition And Basic Procedure Of Machine Design

 MACHINE DESIGN:

Machine design is defined as the use of scientific principles, technical information and imagination in the description of a machine or a mechanical system to perform specific functions with maximum economy and efficiency.

BASIC PROCEDURE OF MACHINE
DESIGN:

The basic procedure of machine design consists of a step-by-step approach from given specifications
about the functional requirements of a product to the complete description in the form of drawings of the final product. A logical sequence of steps,
usually common to all design projects. These steps are interrelated and
interdependent, each reflecting and affecting all other steps.



I'm passionate about my work. I love the feeling of helping people and impressing them with my content. I have a wide range of topics, so I think you will enjoy the content I offer on my website.…

Post a Comment