Important concepts in machine design

Machine Design:-

         The use of scientific principles, Imagination & Technical knowledge in the specifications of the machine or mechanical system to perform specific function with maximum efficiency and economy.

Scientific principles:-

         Designer uses the principles of basic & engineering sciences such as physics, mathematics, statics, dynamics, fluid mechanics & thermodynamics.

Technical information:-

         The designer has technical information of the elements of the machine.

    e.g. Fastening device, Chain, Belt, Gears, Bearings, Springs, Shafts, Keys.

Imagination:-

         The designer uses his skills and imagination to produce a machine.

Description of machine:-

        1. Final outcome of the design process.

        2. It is in the form of drawings of assembly and individual component.

Purpose:- 

        1. To recognize need of customer.

        2. The need may be to perform specific function with maximum efficiency and economy. :- 

        1. To recognize need of customer.

        2. The need may be to perform specific function with maximum efficiency and economy. 

I'm passionate about my work. I love the feeling of helping people and impressing them with my content. I have a wide range of topics, so I think you will enjoy the content I offer on my website.…

Post a Comment