Fire tube boiler and their types


What is ment by fire tube boiler?

           A fire-tube boiler is a type of boiler in which hot gases pass from a fire through one or more tubes running through a sealed container of water.
            These are one of the most fundamental and old designed boilers. These boilers are very famous in the 18th century, and especially applicable for train engines. In this kind of boiler, combustion of heat, as well as gases, flows through the pipe enclosed by water. These boilers may be high-pressure or low-pressure boilers.

What are the different types of fire tube boiler?

1) Cornish boiler
2) Lancashire boiler
3) Scotch marine boiler
4) Locomotive boiler
5) Vertical fire-tube boiler
6) Horizontal return tubular boiler
7) Admiralty-type direct tube boiler
8) Immersion fired boiler


I'm passionate about my work. I love the feeling of helping people and impressing them with my content. I have a wide range of topics, so I think you will enjoy the content I offer on my website.…

Post a Comment