Brake- definition and types

Brake-
           Brake is one of the most important device of a vehicle. The brake are used to control or minimize the speed of vehicle to avoid jump on speed braker or stop the vehicle.

Define brake-
     Brake is defined as a device which convert kinetic energy into heat energy and dissipate to surrounding and is used for stopping the vehicle within smallest possible time, in consistent with safety.

Functions of  brake-
It stop the machine temporarily (when brake are engaged)
It convert kinetic energy into friction and dissipate the heat to atmosphere.
It acts as safety device.

Classification of brakes-
Block or shoe brakes
Band breaks
Band and block brakes
Internal expanding brakes
Hydraulic brakes
Pneumatic brakes
Vacuume brakes
Disc brakes
External shoe brakes 
I'm passionate about my work. I love the feeling of helping people and impressing them with my content. I have a wide range of topics, so I think you will enjoy the content I offer on my website.…

Post a Comment